A New Cycle Awaits - New Moon in Pisces
This month’s New Moon occurs in the sweet and intuitive sign of Pisces on February 23rd at 10:32am EST. New Moons are always great for starting new projects, careers, or relationships but with Pisces boosting our creative flows making this a fantastic month for creative projects and ventures.
New Moons already support new endeavors, but the specific aspects of this New Moon in Pisces are very powerful and very lucky. It’s a time to truly connect with your intuition as the subtle energies surrounding us will begin to feel more tangible - you’ll just know what “feels right.” You’ll be given the energy to take initiative and go after what you want along with the independence and courage to venture into new, uncharted territories.
We’re also undergoing Mercury Retrograde so there could be chances for ‘do-overs’ - things that you’d like another shot at could come back around for a second chance. However, always be cautious about your communication during this period as it’s ripe for misunderstandings and under the sign of Pisces, things could get emotional.
Not to worry, this energy can all be used for your highest good so let’s dive into what you can expect from this New Moon in Pisces.
New Moon in Pisces Aspects
Astrology King notes that this New Moon is sextile Mars which could amplify our feelings of confidence, vitality, and courage. This added umph will push you to excel at anything competitive including, exercising, sports, or business negotiations. This is the perfect time for competition, starting new projects, leaps of faith, and romantic encounters.
When it comes to your love life, you may see an uplift when it comes to your romantic connections as you could find yourself exhibiting an added charm and charisma. This added suave to your step will cause others to find you more sexually attractive than normal so prepare yourself as waves of romanticism sweep through the air.
This surge of vigor will likely spill over into your work life as well so don’t be timid when it comes to chasing your passions in terms of jobs, opportunities, and projects. A direct attitude and self-assertiveness will win you some points with superiors and clients when it comes to business. If used intentionally, this energy will give you the perfect jumpstart you need to begin your new path.
It’s also important to note that Pisces governs what’s hidden - things lurking in the background, secrets of the past, and endings. You may find out information that was previously unknown to you and sheds light on something important. Or perhaps you feel more comfortable flying under the radar or working in the background as you prepare for the next New Moon in Aries which will be full of the initiative needed to build your empire.
You may find yourself reflecting on the past and realizing that it’s time to part with some of the added baggage you’ve been carrying. This is also a good time to set up some serious boundaries so we don’t repeat the mistakes of the past.
The Third Eye Chakra
Because Pisces is the most intuitive sign in the zodiac, we’ll be focusing on our Third Eye Chakra for this moon phase. Our Third Eye Chakra (or Ajna in Sanskrit) is located on the forehead, between the eyebrows. It is associated with the color indigo and is responsible for our intuition, perception, self-reflection, visualization, and imagination.
Chakra Anatomy says that the “way of the third eye” is seeing everything as an observer or a witness moment by moment. It includes examining any self-limiting beliefs and shifting a dualistic perspective where we label things as good or bad, black or white. We are urged to delve deeper into the meanings of situations in our lives.
When this chakra is open and balanced, your intuition and higher wisdom will come alive. This will help you tune in as you navigate this New Moon in Pisces and manifest what you desire!
Third Eye & New Moon in Pisces Ritual
This is one of the most powerful New Moons of the year and we want you to take advantage of it. This New Moon ritual is designed to help you hone in on your desires and harness the power of your intuition to guide your steps forward.
- Cleanse your area with an opening prayer, mantra, sage smudging or incense burning.
- Light some candles to set the mood.
- Center yourself by taking some deep cleansing breaths, we love listening to Solfeggio tones - but use whatever resonates with you.
- Once you find yourself centered, open a notebook and on the first page write the words, “I accept these things into my life or something better for the highest good for myself and for others involved. Begin writing down your desires below this affirmation - and remember to dream big but also include some small wins in there as well. For instance, you could ask for a free cup of coffee or finding a $5 bill on the street.
- As you write each one, try to visualize yourself obtaining that desire. As you do, focus on how you feel having accomplished that dream. Hold that feeling until you feel it’s complete and then move to the next request.
Grab your favorite Kailo Third Eye Chakra product and apply it between your eyebrows. As you do, imagine an indigo orb pulsating at your third eye and repeat one or all of the following affirmations:
- I open myself to know my inner guidance and deepest wisdom.
- I align my consciousness with the source of all life.
- I believe I am unlimited in my capacity for joy, healing, and happiness
- I open myself to new energy, new people, places, and experiences.
- I trust that my highest good and greatest joy are unfolding.
- Look at this list several times throughout the next few weeks. When an item on your list comes to fruition, we want you to take the time to write in your gratitude journal acknowledging this gift and your thankfulness for it.
We wish you a wonderful New Moon in Pisces and that you find all that your heart desires. Activate and trust your intuition - it will never lead you astray.
To You. From Us. With Love.