The Sacral Chakra
Sanskrit Name: Svadhisthana
Location: Lower abdomen, a few inches below the navel
Physical Correspondence: Reproductive organs, bladder, lower intestines, and urinary system.
Role: The center of emotions, sexuality, sensation, pleasure and desires. The Sacral Chakra stimulates creative energy and is connected to issues of control, blame, and guilt.
Signs of Imbalance:
- Repressed creativity and/or sexuality
- Lack of awareness surrounding your emotions, feeling disconnected from your emotions, or simply feeling numb
- Reproductive health issues
- Feelings of shame or guilt surrounding the expression of your emotions, desires, and/or sexuality
- Fear of change or inability to surrender of to the flow of life
- Addictions that are a means of numbing oneself
- Chronic pain, inflammation and stiffness in the low back and/or hips
- Overly emotional, always on an emotional rollercoaster, ruled by your emotions, prone to emotional outbursts
- Over indulgence, obsession with pleasure seeking (food, partying, entertainment, shopping, sex, etc.)
- Denying oneself of pleasure or reward
- Lack of passion
- Using sensuality and sexuality as a means of manipulation and control
When in Balance:
- Your creativity flows naturally and abundantly
- You are sensitively attuned to the ebb and flow of all your emotions. You embrace the full spectrum of your emotions as a means of achieving greater self-awareness
- You are playful and fun loving
- You have a healthy relationship to sexuality and your intimate relationships are fulfilling
- You have clear boundaries that you're able to maintain with grace and ease
For optimal support in your journey of balancing your sacral chakra, we are deeply honored to offer you our sacral chakra tools and the rituals that accompany them.
All Kailo sacral chakra tools are ceremonially infused with 5 forms of energy medicine.
Sacral High Vibration Infusions
Crystals: Mahogany Obsidian
Tibetan Singing Bowl Musical Note: D
Bija Mantra: VAM
Affirmations: I feel.
I am creative and expansive.
I allow myself to feel pleasure.
I connect to others without losing who I am.