The Heart Chakra
Sanskrit Name: Anahata
Location: Center of chest
Physical Correspondence: Heart, lungs, thymus, cardiovascular and respiratory systems
Role: This center is associated with the emotion of love, love on all levels: self-love as well as the love we feel for others. It is the place of sharing, compassion, forgiveness and acceptance. The Heart Chakra is also deeply connected to our relationships, again relationship to self, as well as to others.
Signs of Imbalance:
- Asthma or frequent shortness of breath
- Difficulty forgiving oneself and others
- Lack of empathy and compassion
- Feelings of loneliness, fear of being alone
- Lack of self-love
- Putting others before yourself
- Difficulty letting others into your heart, keeping others at a distance, fear of intimacy
- People pleasing to feel loved or validated by others
- Fear of having one's heart broken
- Withholding love from others
- Having a tendency to being a martyr
- Erratic breathing, shallow breathing, or sleep apnea
- Poor circulation
- Over loving to the point of suffocation, being "clingy"
- You use love as a means of manipulation
When in Balance:
- You give and receive love in equal measure
- You live life and make decisions from a place of love rather than fear
- You are empathetic, compassionate and loving towards yourself and all others
- You accept others for who they are without judgement
- Your relationships are loving, healthy and balanced (based on equality)
- Your love is unconditional and infinite
- You experience love as a radiance in which you cannot help but feel immense joy in life
- You experience deep gratitude daily
- You are free from the self imposed limitations and suffering caused by jealousy and possessiveness
- You are open and connect with others freely and naturally
- Your love has no strings attached
For optimal support in your journey of balancing your heart chakra, we are deeply honored to offer you our heart chakra tools and the rituals that accompany them.
All Kailo heart chakra tools are ceremonially infused with 5 forms of energy medicine.
Heart High Vibration Infusions
Crystal: Rose Quartz
Tibetan Singing Bowl Musical Note: F
Bija Mantra: YAM
Affirmations: I love.
I live a life full of love for myself and others.
I make decisions based on love.
I courageously love unconditionally.