The Crown Chakra
Sanskrit Name: Sahasrara
Location: Top of the head
Physical Correspondence: Upper skull, cerebral cortex, Pineal gland, and the nervous system.
Role: This is the chakra that opens us to the Divine. It is our spiritual gateway to higher realms. This center is associated with highest wisdom, knowledge, transcendence, understanding, enlightenment and unification of the higher self. It is a place of oneness, unity and understanding.
Signs of Imbalance:
- Narrow-mindedness and rigid beliefs that limit the expansion of consciousness
- Choosing ignorance instead of seeking insight and knowledge
- Spiritual discrimination towards those who have differing beliefs
- Lack of ethics or morals
- Feeling connected to the physical body and this material world, but disconnected from the soul and spiritual world
- Unaware of or unable to see the divinity in nature
- Believing oneself to be spiritually superior to others, having a "holier-than-thou" attitude
- Expresses doubt about the existence of something greater than oneself
- Apathy towards life
- Lack of meaning and purpose in one's life
- Inability to concentrate or focus
- Tendency to over analyze
- Not interested in or turned off by spiritual issues, spiritual cynicism
- Being overly sensitive to and affected by others' states of being
- Fear of death
- Dissociation from the body
- Lack of faith in others and oneself
- Limited by the beliefs of separation
When in Balance:
- You feel immense gratitude for all of life's blessings and beauty
- You are both grounded in earthly matters and open to the spiritual nature of life
- You know what it means to experience oneness, and know that the idea of separation is just an illusion
- You know and feel your connection to Source/Spirit/God/the Universe/the Divine
- You are in tune with Divine Consciousness
- You are one with the Universe
- You are a spiritual being in as physical body
- You are balanced and healthy in mind, body and spirit
- You have a humanitarian nature, recognizing how all living beings are connected
- Your inner world is a place of inner peace, rather than chaos and drama
- You are able to live in the present moment with ease
- You know how to integrate your spirituality into your everyday life
- You make time for a regular practice to connect to something greater, meditation, prayer, time in nature, etc.
- You are able to perceive the Divine in all things, even life's hardships and challenges
- You have a strong sense of purpose and meaning in your life
- You are humble and thoughtful
- You know and trust that you are supported by the Universe, rather than a victim in life
- You are aware of your innate power to impact and shape reality and you exercise this power with mindful intention
For optimal support in your journey of balancing your crown chakra, we are deeply honored to offer you our crown chakra tools and the rituals that accompany them.
All Kailo crown chakra tools are ceremonially infused with 5 forms of energy medicine.
Crown High Vibration Infusions
Tibetan Singing Bowl Musical Note: B
Bija Mantra: OM
Affirmations: I understand.
I am in tune with divine consciousness.
I am one with the Universe.
I am a spiritual being in a physical body.