The Third Eye Chakra
Sanskrit Name: Ajna
Location: Central cavity of the brain, centered above the eyebrows.
Physical Correspondence: Eyes, pituitary gland, hypothalamus, medulla plexus, and cerebellum.
Role: Responsible for intuition, insight, and perception, this chakra is known as the psychic energy center. The Third Eye helps us to understand our divine purpose. It is associated with self-reflection, visualization, discernment, clear thought, understanding, and an ability to see clearly.
Signs of Imbalance:
- Inability to remember dreams, or thinking you don't dream at all
- Difficulty sleeping well or insomnia
- Often times feels sleepy and desires to nap
- Lack of mental sharpness or poor memory, brain fog
- Disconnected from one's intuition or doesn't believe that they have intuition
- An overactive mind
- Lack of imagination or difficulty visualizing things
- Difficulty focusing on one thing, ADHD
- Lack of inspiration
- Difficulty quieting the mind or meditating
- Being oblivious of subtle energy, or simply not believing in it
- Having a very narrow perspective
- Experiencing headaches and/or eye strain
- Lack of self-awareness, inability to see the obvious and recognize one's patterns, denial of problems, challenges or faults
- Struggling to find one's purpose in life
- Excessive daydreaming, living in fantasies or delusions, disconnected from reality
- Difficulty seeing the bigger picture in life
- Lack of trust in one's inner wisdom
When in Balance:
- You live life with a strong connection to your inner guidance
- You practice self-reflection through which you gain self-awareness
- You enjoy healthy, positive thought patterns
- You are able to quiet your mind, dropping in to sleep and meditation easily
- You are aware of your thoughts and are able to redirect them as needed
- You are balanced in both intuition and intellect, instead of relying solely on either
- You are receptive to new ideas and perspectives
- You are familiar with your intuition and honor it through your choices and actions
- You are able to see the bigger picture in life's situations, making sense of the underlying meanings
- You are aware of and sensitive to subtle energy
- You are able to interpret the symbolism in your life
- You sleep well, getting enough deep sleep and waking feeling well rested and refreshed
- You remember your dreams
- You are clear-headed and have a sharp mind and good memory
- You learn from experiences and gain perspective
For optimal support in your journey of balancing your third eye chakra, we are deeply honored to offer you our third eye chakra tools and the rituals that accompany them.
All Kailo third eye chakra tools are ceremonially infused with 5 forms of energy medicine.
Third Eye High Vibration Infusions
Crystals: Larimar and Ametrine
Tibetan Singing Bowl Musical Note: A
Bija Mantra: OM
Affirmations: I see.
I trust my inner knowing, my wisdom.
I see life situations clearly.
I learn from experiences and gain perspective.