The Solar Plexus
Sanskrit Name: Manipura
Location: Between navel and base of sternum
Physical Correspondence: Stomach, liver, gall bladder, digestive system
Role: The Solar Plexus Chakra relates to our personal power. It is associated with self-esteem, self-worth, ego, confidence, will, effectiveness, and freedom from shame.
Signs of Imbalance:
- Digestive and/or metabolic issues
- Dependency on substances to fuel and supply you with power/energy (ie: caffeine, sugar, stimulants)
- Chronic fatigue
- Lack of self worth and confidence, low self-esteem
- A strong need to be in control, have power over others/dominated
- Often perceiving life from a victim mentality
- Egotistical, self-absorbed, narcissistic, arrogant
- Difficulty taking responsibility for one's actions
- Abuse of power
- Aggressive and/or overly competitive
- Being easily manipulated or controlled by others
- Difficulty taking action in one's life, lacks initiative and/or ambition
- Tendency to overwork - a workaholic
- Obsessed with achievement, a perfectionist
When in Balance:
- You are exude humble confidence
- You set goals in life and actively work towards achieving them in a healthy and balanced way
- You are productive and efficient
- You have strong will power and are disciplined
- Your digestive system is robust and healthy
- You have the courage and the strength to manifest your desires, bringing your dreams to fruition
- You have the personal power to meet life's challenges, embracing growth and evolution
For optimal support in your journey of balancing your solar plexus chakra, we are deeply honored to offer you our solar plexus chakra tools and the rituals that accompany them.
All Kailo solar plexus chakra tools are ceremonially infused with 5 forms of energy medicine.
Solar Plexus High Vibration Infusions
Tibetan Singing Bowl Musical Note: E
Bija Mantra: RAM
Affirmations: I do.
I am confident and strong.
I have the power to manifest my desires.
I have the power to grow and evolve.